воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

ROBERT JOHNSON TERRAPLANE BLUES DOWNLOAD

I believe that many of the tunes were recorded in San Antonio, either at the St. Anthony's Hotel or the Menger Hotel. San Antonio's signal and sole contribution to the blues. I listened to both volumes of King of the Delta Blues many times myself! Dancing in the Street Billy Joel: I like Keith Richard's story about hearing Johnson for the first time: I'd said I flash your lights, mama, you horn won't even blow spoken: robert johnson terraplane blues

Uploader: Kajizahn
Date Added: 15 January 2014
File Size: 48.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 50555
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thanks for sharing both versions! Dancing in the Street Billy Joel: May 4, at 6: John Hayes May 31, at 3: Contributors Clifton Joan K. Hope you enjoy the song.

All Along the Watchtower Tom Waits: Thoughts on songs and songwriters.

Just A Song: Terraplane Blues

I couldn't believe how awesome he was. Posted by Unknown at 6: John Hayes May 22, at I'd said I flash terralane lights, mama, you horn won't even blow spoken: Work Song The Beatles: San Antonio's signal and sole contribution to the blues. RealityZone April 30, at They just don't make songs like this anymore!

robert johnson terraplane blues

My move east has exposed me to all kinds of new to me talent who have inspired me to take pen in hand. Anonymous May 28, at 6: Pretty much in awe is an appropriate response to both those musicians!

We'd just sit terraplanf and listen to them, pretty much in awe. I'll also include links to official web sites and reviews.

Terraplane Blues — Robert Johnson (ARC/Vocalion, 1936)

jphnson Sabine da Silva April 30, at 9: Glad you liked it! I believe that many of the tunes were recorded in San Antonio, either at the St. Robert Johnson, Rory Block, et al.

You know me K Hank Williams Journal, always going on about Hank being the greatest singer the world has ever seen, but I've alway loved Robert Johnson;s few precious performances.

Anthony's Hotel or the Menger Hotel.

robert johnson terraplane blues

April 30, at I like Keith Richard's story about hearing Johnson for the first time: It's soothing to the ears. When I discovered Robert Johnson back in the early 80s, I listened to those albums over and over.

Friday, April 30, Terraplane Blues.

Hey Jude Bob Dylan: Got a short in this connection way down below! Palabros Como Rosas Award.

robert johnson terraplane blues

Obviously the original Johnson version is fantastic, but I think Block's performance is pretty darned good, too. Newer Post Older Post Home.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий